Purchased
Ooh nice! Curious about Ivy's series there! Happy Reading!Here's my STSHave a GREAT day!Old Follower :)
I looked at the Losing It Cover for a long time. I'm not sure why. I haven't heard of it, but if a cover can intrigue me... I hope you enjoy all your books. Happy Reading, My Stacking the Shelves
Some nice contemp romance. Enjoy! =)
We love comments so please, fire away!But do not post about your giveaways here unless it is international since we live in Sweden
Ooh nice! Curious about Ivy's series there! Happy Reading!
ReplyDeleteHere's my STS
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower :)
I looked at the Losing It Cover for a long time. I'm not sure why. I haven't heard of it, but if a cover can intrigue me... I hope you enjoy all your books.
ReplyDeleteHappy Reading,
My Stacking the Shelves
Some nice contemp romance. Enjoy! =)
ReplyDelete