Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tune In Tuesday with Zara Larsson



Tune in Tuesday is hosted by Ginger @ GReads
But this feature can now be found at Katelyn´s blog Kate´s tales of books and bands until further notice.

This Swedish artist I found when browsing around on Spotify yesterday. Love her voice! 


Zara Larsson - Uncover

5 comments:

  1. Such a big, beautiful voice for such a little girl! In some odd way she sort of reminds me of Rhianna. I know, it's strange lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's quite a voice for such a small person. Guess dynamite does come in small packages! Great pick! I'd never heard of her before, but I'm definitely going to check her out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katelyn: Yeah I know! I kinda think her voice reminds me of Rihanna too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. She does sound a lot like Rihanna. What a powerful voice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I agree... she does have a big voice for one so small! Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments so please, fire away!
But do not post about your giveaways here unless it is international since we live in Sweden