Purchased
OOh nice!! I've read a few of these myself! All but Sever and Bitter Blood! Defiance wasn't for me but I hope you enjoy all these reads! From what I read they were truly GREAT! ;)Here's my STSHave a GREAT day!Old Follower :)
Nice haul! Love Lauren De Stefano!
Wow, great haul! I haven't started these series other than Morganville, but they're on my to-read! :DHere's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews
Ooh, you're got a plethora of new reads!
We love comments so please, fire away!But do not post about your giveaways here unless it is international since we live in Sweden
OOh nice!! I've read a few of these myself! All but Sever and Bitter Blood! Defiance wasn't for me but I hope you enjoy all these reads! From what I read they were truly GREAT! ;)
ReplyDeleteHere's my STS
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower :)
Nice haul! Love Lauren De Stefano!
ReplyDeleteWow, great haul! I haven't started these series other than Morganville, but they're on my to-read! :D
ReplyDeleteHere's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews
Ooh, you're got a plethora of new reads!
ReplyDelete