Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tune in Tuesday!




Tune in Tuesday is hosted by Ginger @ GReads
But this feature can now be found at Katelyn´s blog Kate´s tales of books and bands until further notice.

So, this week I can´t choose just one song so I will give you more =)

Last week I was watching "Pretty Little Liars" and fell inlove with this song. Therefore I chose the video from that.

Madi Diaz - Burn

And this song is from a Swedish girl who performed in a Swedish song contest where the winner will be able to represent Sweden in the Eurovision Song Contest in may. She didn´t win but I loved her song.

Terese Fredenwall - Breaking the Silence


An this guy won. I think it´s really good but not the best. What do you think?

Robin Stjernberg - You

2 comments:

  1. Holy wow, I am absolutely loving Burn! That was such a pretty, sad song. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's never a bad idea to share more music. :)

    I also agree with Katelyn, Burn is such a beautiful, sad song! I think I may have to investigate more... Woo hoo!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments so please, fire away!
But do not post about your giveaways here unless it is international since we live in Sweden