Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #9


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Miz B atShould Be Reading.

*******************************************

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page 
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)


My teaser this week is from the absolutely amazing book HEREAFTER by Tara Hudson! I really recommend this book. A review of the book will be posted soon so be on the look out!


It stung me, that look -  as if Joshua might have finally realized how crazy all of this really was. But instead, he just shook his head and gave me a sympathetic smile. "You know, Amelia, Being dead must really ... suck."


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great teaser! I'll check out this book, first time I hear of it.

Thanks for stopping by mine!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Sounds like her understands her at least!! Seeing this one around lately, I love the cover!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Megan said...

Thanks for the Teaser this one is on my to read list and now I want to read it even more! :)

KristinCanRead said...

Ooohh so interesting. Good cover too. My Teaser Tuesday!

GraceKrispy said...

Sounds like a really intriguing read!

Here's MotherLode’s teaser!