Saturday, September 24, 2011

Book blogger Hop



This blogger hop was created by Jennifer at Crazy for Books.

Here are the rules:
1. Enter your book blog link in the Linky List below (be sure to include how long you've been blogging and what genres you review!). If you post about the Hop on your blog, please link directly to your Hop post (don't forget to answer this week's question - see below!).
2. Visit other blogs in the Linky List! Make new friends! Follow new book bloggers! Talk about books! Rave about authors! (Please do not leave your link and not visit other blogs - it's just not cool and not in the spirit of the Hop!)
3. Post about the Hop on your blog! Spread the word about the book party! The more the merrier!
4. In your blog post, answer the following question (new question each week!)



This week's question:

Do you have a favorite series that you read over and over again? Tell us a bit about it and why you keep on revisiting it?


Yes I do and probably a lot of people have the same answer but it is The twilight saga. I just loved it and it was the first I read in the genre so I guess that is a reason as good as any else.



1 comment:

Tee said...

Despite the hate on Twilight..I love it. If it wasn't for that book..I would not be here. I never read YA, but worked in a library cataloging books and it kept coming across my desk. I finally wanted to see what the hype was all about and picked it up. The rest they say is history.