Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Intertwined Series Alert!

I don´t know about you guys but I absolutely love Gena Showalter´s series Intertwined. The third book is on it´s way and I just can´t wait! And Now to the great news! There will be a final fourth book in the series and it will be released in June 2013! There are no other information about the book on her webpage so I guess We have to wait for that! I know it is a long wait but a wait worth waiting for! There will also be a spin-off of this series in Riley´s brother´s point of view! How exiting all this is! 

The three books available right now is:

2 comments:

Escape by Fiction said...

I agree, pretty good series!

Good reading ~ Escape by Fiction

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Oh man! I got all excited and depressed in less than a heartbeat! Haven't read Twisted yet, though it's near the top of my TBR pile and I sooo can't wait to read it! Was wondering if this was a trilogy or series, well now at least it's a quartet or whatever!

Can't wait for the spinoff series either! Although I do love Riley and will miss him if he's not there at least a bit! Mary Anne is soooooooo lucky!