Saturday, September 3, 2011

Saturday Snapshot of flowers!

Saturday Snapshot is hosted by Alyce @ AT Home With Books.
I really love flowers! I mean who doesn´t right? So today my snapshot will be of flowers I have taken pictures of. These are few years old (2008) but I haven´t taken any recent photos of flowers so these will have to do. And just click on the picture to enlarge!
This is the flowers I had on my balcony in 2008. Like I said these pictures are a bit old. But I was just so happy with my flowers this year! They were beautiful, and I haven´t got them quite right after that year, and This year I didn´t have any at all on my balcony. Could be because we just moved but probably I was just lazy.





This is taken the same year on my balcony as well. I love these flowers but I do not know what they are called and I have not been able to find them again ad that makes me a little sad cuz I want them again next year!
Okey so the same goes for this picture! from my balcony 2008. This flower is beautiful but it is a pain in the as! It destroyed all my flowers because they so easily get lice and they of course spread to all my flowers! I hate this flower for that! Why does it always have to get lice? 

That is all for me!


16 comments:

Leslie (Under My Apple Tree) said...

Very pretty. I never tire of looking at photos of flowers. Gardening is one of my favorite hobbies.

Kim said...

Beautiful flowers--and as far as I am concerned, you can never have too many picture of them!
*smiles*

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Oh, I love flowers...and balconies! I remember one place with a balcony. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Trish said...

How pretty! I love potted patio plants. I think it's because there's much better weed control that way.

Pooch said...

How nice that you have pix of those beauties! Love the pale color palette.

:)

Vicki said...

Very pretty! My mom had a triple green thumb. She could even revive dead plants. Me on the other hand...the only thing I've ever kept alive was a fern. I can hang them from the ceiling and grow them to the floor!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

These are gorgeous shots - green thumb I presume?

Anonymous said...

The second pic reminds me of snapdragons and the third pic is of fuschia.

Helen's Book Blog said...

Flower photographs are always so wonderful! Have a great weekend

Bev Hankins said...

I can see why you were so pleased with your flowers that year. They're gorgeous!

thanks for stopping by!

Alyce said...

They are all so lovely! I had hanging baskets one year, and then we made the mistake of storing the hanging baskets in the backyard and our dog destroyed them. What with that and my need for low maintenance flowers we decided to just put some rosebushes in the front yard.

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous pink color. I love flowers but never have the time to get in my gardens and water them, so unless they're hardy desert plants (which grow in Minnesota!) I don't have much luck with them ;)

Carol said...

Oh I will have to watch my fuschias then. Mine were ok this year.

Lovely photos.
Hopefully next year you can have another lovely display

carol

jlshall said...

What terrific flower photos! I like to take photos of flowers, too. Wish I was good at growing them, but I just don't have the gift.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
~ Joy @ Joysweb

Tales of Whimsy said...

They're gorgeous. Pretty pictures.

PS Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Staci said...

I love pictures of flowers. I'm too lazy to plant!!