Monday, October 10, 2011

Author Interview: Jenna-Lynne Duncan


Author Interview with Jenna-Lynne Duncan author of Hurricane

You can read the 
review of Hurricane HERE

  1. Hurricane is your debut novel, how does it feel to be a published Author? And do you have any tip for someone who is trying to get her/his novel published?
It feels great! I love writing and it is a thrill to be able to connect with my readers. I have met a lot of interesting people through promoting my novel. I don’t have too much experience in terms of getting published. I was very lucky as Divertir Publishing was one of the first queries I sent out. I would say do research, whether you chose to go with a traditional publisher, smaller press, agent, or self-publishing. And when you submit queries always follow the submission guidelines!

  1. Could you tell us in just a few words what hurricane is about?
Hurricane is a young adult paranormal romance/urban fantasy about a psychic teen who gets kidnapped by her two classmates, the mysterious Boudreaux brothers.

  1. A portion of the sales will go toHabitat for Humanity-New Orleans, could you tell us little about that?
Yes! A portion of the sales from each novel will be going to the Habitat for Humanity New Orleans. More information can be found at www.Habitat-NOLA.org  The novel is set in New Orleans around Hurricane Katrina. I’m thrilled that the people at Habitat read my novel and accepted this arrangement.

  1. Hurricane gave me more questions than answers when I was finished so I was wondering if there will be a sequel?
Yes, there will definitely be a sequel! Hurricane is the first novel in the series and I’m currently working on the second and third. The sequel will continue the story of Ana, Hayden and Luke and will answer questions.

  1. Is there something you would like to ad?
Thank you so much for reviewing my novel and having me on your blog! I really appreciate it!


No comments: