Monday, October 3, 2011

It´s Monday, what are you reading?


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Is a meme hosted by Shelia over at Book Journey.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just finished reading

Unraveled By 
Gena Showalter
                                                   

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am currently reading

Silence By 
Becca Fitzpatrick

------------------------------------------------------------------
I am going to read 

Twisted by
Gena Showalter



1 comment:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Wow! You have good stuff ahead! Waiting for the mail to bring me my copy of Silence, although I already devoured Twisted and it was amazing! Be forewarned of a killer ending that's gonna make the wait for the next one ultra agonizing!!

Here's my Monday Wrapup

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)