Sunday, November 20, 2011

In my Mailbox! November 20th


IMM is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. It is a way for book bloggers to post what they have received for review, borrowed from a friend, bought at the bookstore, or picked up at the library.



This week I finally got a book I´ve been waiting for a while. It is my very first actual physical book I´ve got for review. I usally only get e-book copies for review so that was super awesome to actually get a real book and it is signed too! AWESOME

The Wedding gift by Kathleen McKenna



7 comments:

Bex said...

Oh, I have that too for review! I'm really curious about it. Hoping it's as good as it seems. ;) Enjoy!

My IMM!

Brett @ Demons Read Too said...

Just had to look this up on goodreads. It sounds creepy, hope you enjoy it ;)

Celine said...

Congrats on the book for review! That's a big milestone you got there (: I hope you enjoy it!

Celine
My IMM post
Nyx Book Reviews

Lisa Schensted said...

congrats on your first review book! that's a great feeling. :)

happy reading!

Giselle said...

Oooh this sounds creepy! I like it!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the book for review!

MY IMM

Rachel Brooks said...

The house on the cover sure looks creepy! *hides*

Here is my IMM