Tuesday, January 3, 2012

High Fidelity on Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading.

*******************************************

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!


This weeks teaser is from my current read "High Fidelity" by Nick Hornby




Wouldn´t that be great? If I see them in turn and there were no hard feelings lest, just soft, squidgy feelings, Brie rather than old hard Parmesan, I´d feel clean, and calm, and ready to start again.

3 comments:

Jessica ( frellathon ) said...

I've read one book by Nick Hornby this one is on my TBR list because I really enjoyed the other.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Fascinating! Thanks for sharing....

Here's MY TT POST and
MY WEBSITE

Sandy Nachlinger said...

I like the comparison of feelings to cheese! Clever teaser.
Here's mine: http://iousex.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesday-jan-3.html