Monday, March 26, 2012

It´s Monday!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Is a meme hosted by Shelia over at Book Journey.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just finished reading

A Temptation of Angels by Michelle Zink

                                                   
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am currently reading

The Turning Tides by Derrolyn Anderson

------------------------------------------------------------------
I am going to read 

Hallowed by Cynthia Hand

1 comment:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Nice! Hallowed was pretty interesting I thought, a little better paced than the first one too if I can remember! Anyways, hope you enjoy it!

Happy Reading!

Here's my Monday Wrapup

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)