Sunday, April 22, 2012

In our mailbox!



IMM is a weekly meme hosted by 
The Story Siren

It is a way for book bloggers to post what they have received for review, borrowed from a friend, bought at the bookstore, or picked up at the library.


IN OUR MAILBOX THIS WEEK WE GOT A FEW BOOKS FOR REVIEW:

First out is the second book in the awesome spiritus series 'Hunted' by Dana Michelle Burnett!
Cecilia is super excited about this one because she loved the first book!

Alastor came at me then, forcing me back against the wall. He was so solid that I could feel his weight against me. I could feel his frozen breath on my face....He ran his hand up my arm, over my shoulder, and rested at the base of my throat. His blue eyes glittered dangerously.




Then we have the first and second book in the midnight fire series by Kaitlyn Davis: Ignite #1 and Simmer #2












"With one last look, one final search of the lines of his face for some sign, Kira turned and ran away from the sound of the man she loved laughing in the face of her death."
Then we have the book Spectral by Shannon Duffy! And would you look at this cover! How beautiful is that. Only that makes me wanna read this!



Convinced she’s a part of the witness protection program, sixteen-year-old Jewel Rose is shuffled around the globe with her family like a pack of traveling gypsies. After arriving at lucky home twenty-seven, she stumbles upon a mysterious boy with magical powers claiming to be her guardian . . . and warning of imminent danger.

And last this week we have a debut book by Mia Hoddell only 17 years old and it is called The Sheol. Right now there is no blurb available.



1 comment:

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I'm not familiar with your books but I hope you enjoy them!
My IMM