Monday, April 23, 2012

Book review: Personally I blame my fairy godmother by Claudia Carroll

Author: Claudia Carroll
Title: Personally, I blame my fairy godmother
Series: no
Genre: Adult contemporary romance
Purchase: Amazon
My rating:







About the book:
Jessie Woods absolutely believes in fairytale endings. So would you if you had a recession-proof career as a daredevil TV host, a palatial pink mansion, and the dream boyfriend.But, quicker than you can say Cinderella, her life falls to pieces and suddenly her prince isn't quite so charming, her party-loving friends disappear and even her faithful friend Visa no longer loves her…Utterly heartbroken and jobless, Jessie is forced back home, to live with her stepmum and two evil stepsisters.Is it time for her to give up on the dream - or will Jessie learn that happy endings can come in the strangest of places?

My Thoughts:

I really enjoyed this one. It was fun fast and hilarious! You will laugh more than once, like you do with all Carroll´s books. She has a really great humor which makes this a really funny read that won´t let you down when you need some cheering up and lets face it, we all do at times.
The main character is a really funny girl but she has her head in the clouds to say the least. But as you continue to read this book she grows and sort of find her way back to the ground again and she stays there. No more trips up into the clouds and I like that about her. She really did learn her lesson. So if you want a light read with a happy ending and that makes you laugh then this is definitely a book for you!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like the perfect book for me right now. I could use a laugh. Great review.