Thursday, October 25, 2012

Hot cover Thursday #3: The darkest pleasure


Hot cover Thursday is hosted by kyanaras mad reviews
We thought this could be a really fun feature and I have seen different variations of this out there but none on a Thursday and I wanted something for a Thursday. So here it is. Join in on the fun and link up over at Kyanara´s blog!








This week I chose a HOT cover. I mean who does not like this one right! It is smoking hot and I would love to have this one in my book case. Actually I would love to have all the books in this series based on the covers alone! Trust me they all look more or less like this! I haven´t read this series though, but I LOVE the covers! yummy!

The darkest Pleasure by Gena Showalter




Reyes is a man possessed. Bound by the demon of pain, he is forbidden to know pleasure. Yet he craves a mortal woman, Danika Ford, more than breath and will do anything to claim her—even defy the gods.

Danika is on the run. For months she's eluded the Lords of the Underworld, immortal warriors who won't rest until she and her fami ly have been destroyed. But her dreams are haunted by Reyes, the warrior whose searing touch she can't forget. Yet a future together could mean death to all they both hold dear.…







No comments: