Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Caged by Damnation





Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme and is hosted by Jill @ breaking the spine.

This week I am waiting for the second book in the caged series by J. D. Stroube. Her first book (caged in darkness) was awesome! I loved it and I love the covers for every book! And this cover is sooo good!
Anyway I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.....

Caged by damnation by J.D Stroube

Release date October 28th


Savannah Cross has ascended, overcome a prince of darkness, and lost one whom she loved. 
Her powers have become a liability in the wake of her shattered world. 
Her rapid descent into a delusional vortex has made her unable to tell fantasy from reality. 
She knows her visions cannot be real and yet are as unquestionable as the air she breathes. 
Her only solace is the demise of the evil that would have destroyed her loved ones, but can evil ever truly die? 

Willow watches as Savannah spirals into chaos, 
but is unable to help. She must answer Death’s ultimatum with one of her own. How will she leave behind everything to embrace a sisterhood of immortals, who do not accept her? Savannah must pull herself from the dark void that has invaded her soul, while Willow must learn to embrace the hell-hound within, because an evil has awakened to avenge hell’s lost prince. Will they be strong enough to face the wrath of hell?


4 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOh interesting! Haven't heard of this one! Hope you enjoy it!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Anonymous said...

Where can I find the best online creative writing courses? I live in NYC so which colleges offer the best online creative writing course? If not in a college than where else?.

biochemguy said...

I hadn't heard of this one before so thank you for selecting it! I'm not sure that I will read it but thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

Wendy Lohr said...

I haven't read the first book yet but it sounds intriguing and I like the covers for both books! Great pick! :)

Here's my WoW!

Wendy @ Escape Into Fiction