Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Incarnate!




Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme and is hosted by Jill @ breaking the spine.

This week! I am so exited, I am waiting waiting for Incarnate by Dana Michelle Burnett and it is book 3 in the spiritus series!

It will be released on October 8th!!!!


I moved away from him, not wanting to be anywhere near him. I was hurt and angry. Ever since that first night in my room when he appeared to me, we had been moving toward this moment. Why couldn’t he see that?

To be in a love affair with a ghost is both a fantasy and a punishment for Becca. Always searching for balance between her deep love for Alastor and her desire for a normal life, a chaotic period of impulsiveness, death, and mourning have led her to the ultimate turning point. Can she and Alastor go against the laws of nature and cheat death to be together again? And at what price?

The amazing, much anticipated conclusion to the Spiritus Series, Incarnate highlights the magic, superstition, and tragedy of this hypnotic romantic epic that has entranced readers.

***********

OMG I CAN`T WAIT FOR THIS ONE!!!!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Never heard of this one. But the synopsis is intriguing! Great pick, Cecilia :)

Stop by my WoW

Cecelia said...

Thanks for sharing your WoW and visiting my post today! Hope you enjoy this one when it arrives.

Somewhere Only We Know said...

New follower. I'm not familiar with this series, but it sounds really interesting. I'm definitely going to be checking it out.

Check out my WOW.

Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

Between the Bind said...

Wow...this looks great. Powerful synopsis.

If you'd like, come check out my WoW at Between the Bind.

xo,
JL

Randi M said...

I haven't heard of this series before, but it sounds really original! Great pick. :) I hope you get a copy soon!