Paranormal Thursday is a new feature @Rather barefoot than bookless
In this feature you highlight an author and a book that you really enjoy reading from in the paranormal genre. There are so many great books out there and so many awesome authors. So this is a chance for us all to recommend some books and authors to each other that we really like.
This is what you do if you want to join:
- Highlight an author and a book that you enjoy by that author.
- Tell us what you like about the author you have chosen and why the book is worth reading.
- Use our CRM button or make your own
- Link back in your post to ratherbarefoot.blogspot.com so others can join this feature.
- Link up at the end of this post by using inlinkz.
- If you do not have blog leave a comment with a recommendation of an author and a book.
******************************************This week I will highlight K.A. Poe who is the author of "The Nevermore Series". She just released her third book in this series and I am so looking forward to reading it.
I really like her writingstyle and the series in general. It´s just really interesting to read about the expected Vampirehunter who falls inlove with the vampire. Enjoy!
Seventeen year old Alexis finds herself on the eve of her eighteenth birthday. What generally means a step into adulthood instead opens its way to a terrifying truth about not only her family, but herself. She comes from a long line of vampire hunters, and her real dad wants her to carry on the family quest. At the same time, she is falling for a new boy at school who has his own secret. He is a vampire. Alexis is forced to make a decision from which there is no turning back. - Will she deny this newly discovered heritage, or embrace it.
Find the whole series on Goodreads!
Loading InLinkz ...