Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

An announcement to our readers

Hi everyone!

This is Cecilia one of the bloggers behind this blog. Maybe or maybe not, you might have noticed that i have been kind of absent here lately. Well that would be because I have have been dead tired lately because of my pregnancy. Yes you heard right I am pregnant! I am so happy about it and I'm really looking forward to welcome this new member of my little family when he/she comes in September.

Anyway, because I have been so tired most of the blogging have been done by my sister Sandra and I am so very grateful for that. Thanks to her this blog is still alive. But as soon as I feel a bit more alive I will be much more here on the blog again.

I hope to be back soon!
Until then... Read books and read some more!

2 comments:

We love comments so please, fire away!
But do not post about your giveaways here unless it is international since we live in Sweden