Paranormal Thursday is a new feature @Rather barefoot than bookless
In this feature you highlight an author and a book that you really enjoy reading from in the paranormal genre. There are so many great books out there and so many awesome authors. So this is a chance for us all to recommend some books and authors to each other that we really like.
This is what you do if you want to join:
- Highlight an author and a book that you enjoy by that author.
- Tell us what you like about the author you have chosen and why the book is worth reading.
- Use our CRM button or make your own
- Link back in your post to ratherbarefoot.blogspot.com so others can join this feature.
- Link up at the end of this post by using inlinkz.
- If you do not have blog leave a comment with a recommendation of an author and a book.
This week i´m highlighting the author duo Jessie Lane. I have only read one of their books but I absolutely loved it and so did my sister. I can´t wait until book two comes out. It was so suspenceful and well written. The plot was great and I really had no idea what was going to happen.
Can she reach her destiny before tragedy strikes?
The doctors have told Kay that she will die before she reaches her eighteenth birthday. Her mother’s determination to save her life leads them to a move outside of Asheville, NC to a new set of cancer specialists in the hopes to help her. But it’s not what Kay and her Mom find in the doctor’s offices in Asheville that lead them on the journey to save her before time runs out. It’s what Kay finds in the woods outside of Asheville, and an inhumanly gorgeous guy named Ryan, instead.
Myths and fairy tales come to life before Kay’s eyes, bringing her closer to the ultimate cure if she can stay alive long enough to get there. And if the cancer doesn’t kill her before she finds the cure the secrets her mother has hidden from her may be the beginning of the end.