Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: Broken Gates by D.T. Dyllin



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!



Release date May 24th!

P.J. Stone is a Seer who saw too little, too late.

In the past, her biggest worries were boys and school—but war has a way of changing things. Now, the alien Riders are trying to overrun the world. As the last of their kind, P.J. and her friends must find a way to save humanity before there’s nothing left to save.

After choosing a mate, P.J. hoped she'd have time to enjoy her love life. But with everything changing so quickly and major secrets revealed, who knows what the future will bring?






Teaser

He reached out and snatched me up into his arms before I could even blink and the next thing I knew we were in another room....not mine...but his. " I guess you know?" I mumbled, already knowing the answer.

4 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Ooh know what?! Very secretive!!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Trish said...

interesting cover and tease!
trish - my teaser

Stephanie @ Bookfever said...

I love that teaser! And I need to read this book... :D

Here's my teaser!

~Stephanie @ Bookfever

Karen and Gerard said...

Good teaser, I don't know! Here's ours: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2013/04/tuesday-teasers-historical-fiction-and.html