Paranormal Thursday is a feature @Rather barefoot than bookless
In this feature you highlight an author and a book that you really enjoy reading from in the paranormal genre. There are so many great books out there and so many awesome authors. So this is a chance for us all to recommend some books and authors to each other that we really like.
This is what you do if you want to join:
- Highlight an author and a book that you enjoy by that author.
- Tell us what you like about the author you have chosen and why the book is worth reading.
- Use our PT button or make your own
- Link back in your post to ratherbarefoot.blogspot.com so others can join this feature.
- Link up at the end of this post by using inlinkz.
- If you do not have blog leave a comment with a recommendation of an author and a book.
Aprilynne is the author of the Wings series. I love it a lot. It´s about fairies and it´s four books in the series. I like that Pike writes in a way that will have you reading most of the day and night because she makes the story interesting all through the series. It is a story that deals with love and how complicated it can be, despair, loss, action and the magic world of fairies. Pike is also really good with scenery and how to describe so it feels like you are right there with the characters in the story.
All books in the series:
Laurel was mesmerized, staring at the pale things with wide eyes. They were terrifyingly beautiful—too beautiful for words.Ad on goodreads
Laurel turned to the mirror again, her eyes on the hovering petals that floated beside her head. They looked almost like wings.
In this extraordinary tale of magic and intrigue, romance and danger, everything you thought you knew about faeries will be changed forever.