Paranormal Thursday is a feature @Rather barefoot than bookless
In this feature you highlight an author and a book that you really enjoy reading from in the paranormal genre. There are so many great books out there and so many awesome authors. So this is a chance for us all to recommend some books and authors to each other that we really like.
This is what you do if you want to join:
- Highlight an author and a book that you enjoy by that author.
- Tell us what you like about the author you have chosen and why the book is worth reading.
- Use our PT button or make your own
- Link back in your post to ratherbarefoot.blogspot.com so others can join this feature.
- Leave a comment with your url or a recommendation of an author and a book.
I found this author when I was looking at Amazon to see if I could find something fun to read for free. That's when I stumbled on this author. The book is called Porcelain Angel and it is the first in a series. I loved it. It was so good. This is an author I want to see more from.
Read more about Fonner on Goodreads.
Ad book On Goodreads
Eighteen year old Dylan is popular, the star goalie for his high school, and telepathic. Fearing rejection from everyone--including his family--he keep's his mindreading a secret. The ability has made his life predictable and dull. That is, until Angel arrives. The artistic and unaccepted new girl in town, is an intense mystery to him; even as he discovers he can feel her emotions and experience her memories. Memories so dark, they change his world forever.
Deep emotions and humor intertwine in this modern romance about finding love, acceptance, and strength. "Porcelain Angel" is an edgy, young adult novel. CONTAINS: adult situations and language.