Sunday, September 29, 2013

Stacking the shelves!



Stacking The Shelves is all
about sharing the books you
are adding to your shelves.
Hosted by Tynga´s Review
It was a long time since I did STS, for a while it has been my sister. But I have started to except reviews again and so, I have a few new books on my shelves.

For review

The Howling heart
by April Bostic

Amazon Freebies

Forever Fae by L.P. Dover
After the sky fell down
by Megan Nugen Isbell












Purchased

Out of reach by Jocelyn Stover

2 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOoh nice! These are new to me! Hope you enjoy them all!

Here's my STS

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Somewhere Only We Know said...

Looks like some good books though I'm not familiar with any of these! I hope you enjoy them! Happy reading!

SP & STS
Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know