Thursday, January 30, 2014

{Book review} Echoes of Angels by Matt Larkin

Author: Matt Larkin
Title: Echoes of Angels
Series: Sins of Angels #1
Genre: Adult | Si-Fi
My copy: e-copy received by author for review
Purchase: Amazon
My rating: 5 feet




More than three thousand years ago Angels saved humanity from destruction, but Earth was lost. The Angels spread humanity across the stars and ruled the universe for twenty-five hundred years. Then they vanished.

Angelolist Rachel Jordan has come to the hellish world of Gehenna in search of a lost relic said to hold all the knowledge of the angels. But other factions seek it for themselves, and religious zealots will stop at nothing to keep it safe.



I rarely read si-fi books. It has to sound really good for me to consider it. This one did sound really interesting and it really was. I loved it, it was so amazing and captivating really. I was hooked right away.

The story was well written, really interesting and unique. The author really know how to write a story that makes you feel like you are there. I love stories that are able to do that!

I really like rachel she is a really though woman who really knows what she wants and how to get it. It doesn't matter how much danger she ends up in, she just won't give up. And with the help of a beautiful but deadly stranger she gets closer to the truth but it is not what she thought it would be. Not even close. 

I loved this book and the cliff hanger in the end just made want to throw myself over the next one in the series. So I really recommend you to read this one. 

No comments: