Saturday, July 16, 2011

Book blogger hop #6




Book blogger hop is hosted by Jen at crazy for books

The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don’t have time to Hop today, come back 
later and join in the fun! This is a weekly event!


This week’s question comes from Veronica who blogs at: Read Books, Have Fun
How/Where do you get your books? Do you buy them or go to the library? Is there a certain website you use like paperback swap?



My Answer:
I usually buy my books. I need to own them and I have to have them in hard cover. I love hard cover because it looks so good in the book shelf and they don´t get all ugly on their back right away. I am not a library type of girl. I always forget to return the books I borrow from the library and often they don´t even have what I want. And the biggest problem with the library: you have to give the book back and like I said, I need to own them. I usually use a website (adlibris.com) where I buy my books.





1 comment:

Escape by Fiction said...

I have that problem with the library too - they never have what I want.

Good reading ~ Escape by Fiction :)