Friday, August 19, 2011

Book review: Fangs for nothing by Adrianne Ambrose

Author: Adrianne Ambrose
Title: Fangs for nothing
Genre: Young Adult, paranormal
Series: none
Purchase: Amazon | Barns and noble (e-book kindle edition)
for more info, visit
our rating system

On the cover:
I´ve always wanted to meet a vampire. Not to stake some poor bloodsucker as he sleeps in his coffin or have some sexy vampiress bite me in the neck, but just to see a creature so rare and infamous.  What can I say ? Some people want to sail easter Island, others want to fling themselves out of an airplane, I want to shake hands with a vampire. Well Maybe I should prioritize getting a girlfriend first, but a vampire sighting is pretty high up on the list..... (goodreads)

My thoughts:
I liked this book, it was good and it was different from other books I´ve read. This was a funny read. It was cool to read a book from a boy´s perspective and how he thinks. This is not a romantic book in any way so if want romance you should not read this book. Though there is a girl, the romance is not the focus in this book. This book is all about the strange Vampire under the bridge and about friendship and the insecurities of being a teen. Because even boys have them about girls and looks and stuff like that. It was a  nice book that I enjoyed reading. Sometimes you really do need to get out of your comfort zone. You might get surprised at what you find between the covers. i would not say go out and buy it right now but it is definitively an enjoyable read.

1 comment:

Adrianne said...

Thanks for the review!

Adrianne