Friday, August 19, 2011

Book review: Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens

Author: Jennifer Laurens
Title: Overprotected
Genre: Young adult romance
Series: none
Purchase: Amazon| Barnes & Noble| Adlibris (Scandinavia)
For more info,
visit our rating system

On the cover:
Ashlyn: A lonely society princess living in New York city.
Daddy hired you to be my bodyguard.

Colin: Childhood enemy, now her protector.

Daddy thought I´d be safe. He thought I´d never fall in love. He thought he could keep me forever.

Charles: Obsessed with keeping her safe, keeping her his, he hires the one person he knows she could never fall in live with: Colin

Daddy was wrong

My thoughts:
I liked this book. It was cute. Not very original but cute. I liked the characters a lot. Though her daddy drove me crazy! He was way overprotected. The story was lovable and it felt genuine and I liked the way Ashlyn and Colin connected.This book contains a lot of love. love to family members, friends and of course a boy. And like in all families there are secrets and layers that they keep hidden to the public eye. It was a really nice story and the best was the thrilling part that you did not expect. If you like YA romance you will probably like this book. It was good but it wasn´t all up there if you know what I mean.

No comments: