Friday, September 30, 2011

TGIF

This meme is hosted by Ginger at Greads





This Friday's Question:

Banned Books: How do you feel about the censorship of the freedom to read? Do you think the education system needs to be more strict on what children are exposed to in books?

Okay. My first thought was, H*LL NO! I hate when books are censored and it might be very naive of me but I sort of didn´t think it happened any more at least not here.But I guess I think that children should be thought to read books that are written for their age and perhaps not read adult books until they are adults them selves. But then again, I guess that depend on the content in the book.There is a big grey area here. But in the big picture there should be no banned books! OI think people should be more worried about what kids are watching on tv and on their computers. Books are, according to me, harmless in a way TV is not.





No comments: