Thursday, October 6, 2011

Book review: Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick

Author: Becca Fitzpatrick
Title: Silence
Series: Hush Hush
Genre: Young Adult, paranormal romance
Purchase: Amazon | B&N |





About the Book:
The noise between Patch and Nora is gone. They've overcome the secrets riddled in Patch's dark past...bridged two irreconcilable worlds...faced heart-wrenching tests of betrayal, loyalty and trust...and all for a love that will transcend the boundary between heaven and earth. Armed with nothing but their absolute faith in one another, Patch and Nora enter a desperate fight to stop a villain who holds the power to shatter everything they've worked for—and their love—forever.

My Thoughts:
OMG! I am completely inlove! I have been waiting for this book for soo long and when it finally arrived a couple of days early my heart skipped a beat. That´s how excited I was!
And guys, this one was worth the wait I promise you! Becca Fitzpatrick is such an amazing writer and I have to thank her for creating such an awesome story. I am completely head over heals with Patch/Jev. Yum! lol

So, to get to the point.
The story was enticing from the very beginning and it´s fast paced which I absolutely love.
There is so much happening in the book and both around the story itself and in Noras and Patch lives.
I just wanted to read non stop but at the same time I really did not want this book to end. There was always something in the story so you just couldn´t put it down.
I adore Nora and the way her characther evolves in this book. She is just so brave! She is humble and at the same time really feisty  lol. She is having such a hard time during this book and it´s so exciting to see how everything evolves and the mystery reveals itself. And then we have Patch.. hmm words can´t even begin to describe how amazing he is! He is such a badass!
I just love how he looks after and adores Nora. He is willing to do just about anything for her which we all learn in this book. Not that we didn´t in the past books but you get my point.
Wow, I could bable on and on about Silence but I have to say that you will just have to read it since the aren´t words as to how amazing it was =) I also heard there was going to be a book four and I am jumping of excitement over here! YAY!









No comments: