Friday, October 7, 2011

TGIF

This meme is hosted by Ginger at Greads




This Friday's Question:


To-Be-Read's: How big is your pile? Which book keeps getting pushed down the stack, but you keep meaning to read it?

My To-Be-Read pile isn´t all that big actually. But I do have a few books I keep putting last in the pile. I think they are good, at least my sister Sandra says so but somehow they just keep getting pushed to the bottom of the pile. It is probably because they are e-books and not my favorite format to be honest. But it is still strange because I do read e-books and enjoy them so I don´t really know what the deal is with these two.

My pile:
Hades by Alexandra Adornetto
Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
The search by Nora Roberts
The two on the bottom that seems to stay there:
Beautifully broken By Sherry Soule
Oriana´s eyes by Celeste Simone

5 comments:

Karen said...

I've been wanting to read THe Search. I hear that's very good.
Have a great weekend!

KTJ said...

Hi, new follower here!

The Search is FANTASTIC!! You wont regret reading it!
I can't wait to read Silence!

Happy Reading
-Kate
MY TGIF: http://www.nomaliciousreads.com

Unknown said...

Ohh I just got through Silence and OMG. I won't say anything but you have to read it soon! No pressure LOL

JJ iReads
My TGIF

Sidne said...

I like your TBR list. not so over whelming. this is a nice blog page also. happy reading, stop by mine and see the book that keep getting push down.
http://sidnebkclubreviewz.blogspot.com

Katelyn said...

I haven't read any of the book that keep getting pushed to the bottom but I totally understand your reasoning. It takes me forever to get through e-books even if I am loving the story!