Monday, October 17, 2011

It´s Monday! What are you reading?



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Is a meme hosted by Shelia over at Book Journey.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just finished reading

Silence by 
Becca Fitzpatrick
                                                   
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am currently reading

Twisted by
Gena Showalter
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am going to read 

Vanish by
Sophie Jordan



1 comment:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Oh nice!! Reading Silence now myself and lovin it! Have read Twisted and Vanish already both were awesome! Be forewarned of a killer cliffhanger in Twisted though!!

Here's my Monday Wrapup

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)