Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas from us at rather barefoot than bookless


We hope that you all will have a very merry Christmas with your family and friends!

what are your family traditions?
In my family and really in this country (Sweden) we celebrate Christmas on Christmas eve. We eat a Christmas lunch before it is time for Christmas cartoon at 3pm with coffee and sweets of course. It is all the traditional cartoon with santa´s workshop and ship ´n´ dale and all the others. 
And then it is time for the presents and usually one of my sisters is Santa and is responsible for the presents. 
And if there is still any room for it in the evening there is cake. Yeah I know a bit over the top with the food right? And really I usually feel like I will roll instead of walk in like a week afterwards. 
Today I am (cecilia) the one responsible for the saffron buns with vanilla! And if I may say so my self they are awesome!


Have a wonderful Christmas!

Here is a swedish christmas song I really like by Carola





No comments: