Sunday, January 1, 2012

My reading wrap up for 2011 and new goals for 2012

It is a new year and time for a very new reading challenge. Last year 2011 my goal was at first to read 50 books, but I had done that in September so I changed it to 60 books instead and since I had read that many in October I changed it again to 70 books and I finally ended at 81 books in 2011. 

It was our first year of blogging and it has been so much fun! I had really no hope what so ever with this blog really. I just needed something to do with all the thoughts I had about the books I read and I needed something to do while I was on maternity leave.  And then my sister joined me and that was so much better and so much easier to maintain the blog. But the absolutely best that have happened since we started this blog is all the review requests we have received. Not in a million years could I have guessed that would happen! It has been an amazing year and I feel so blessed for the opportunity to read so many great books. There are so many really talented authors out there. You should be so proud over the work you have done and thank you all for letting us be part of these amazing worlds you all have created with your gift for words. 

I hope that 2012 will be as amazing as 2011 has been in the reading front!


I´m not sure how many I think I can manage this year since I start to work again tomorrow and wont be home as much as I have the past year when I was home with my son. So I think I will set the bar at 60 books, because I am kind of a slow reader after all.


No comments: