Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday!


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading.

*******************************************

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!

This Week my teaser is from a book I have been waiting for for sooo long and I was extremely happy yesterday when I finally purchased it!


"Believe me, I wasn´t the poster child for virginity. However, for me, I knew I wouldn´t until it was with the one. I even knew who that one was. 
So I would probably die a virgin."




5 comments:

@MelissaJoLynn_ said...

Is this book two of Beg For Mercy by any chance? This book sounds interesting. My Top Ten&Teaser Tuesday

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Interesting tease!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

collettakay said...

I LOVE that cover! And the teaser, well, I'm going to have to check this one out :)

Here's my TT:

http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesdays-42412.html

Colletta

Jenny Q said...

Great teaser and gorgeous cover! I'm off to check it out. Here's my Teaser!

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

Well there is nothing wrong with waiting for the right person.

My teaser is from Switched