Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Spectral


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading.

*******************************************

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!

This Week my teaser is from a book I have received from Tribute books for review =)
The review will be posted May 25th so be sure to keep an eye out for it!


" The smile he gave didn´t quite reach his eyes. Another complication. Was he having second thoughts about falling in love with the girl at the center of so much drama? "




3 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOh nice! Haven't heard of this one, hope you enjoy the rest!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Melissa O. said...

That's a great teaser! I look forward to your review, I'm not familiar with that author!

Unknown said...

Hey Nice Teaser, I liked it. I have seen the Book "spectral" a few times around the net. Can't exactly remember when. well tell me if it's any good :D I might give it a try :)