Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Book Review: Moonlight Mayhem by Sherry Soule

Author: Sherry Soule
Title: Moonlight Mayhem
Series: Spellbound Series #2
Genre: YA Paranormal romance
Purchase: Amazon
My rating: 4.5 stars!


About the book:
Otherworldly Creatures. Dazzling Magic. Fiery Romance.

Shiloh Ravenwolf thought she was getting used to the strange events in Whispering Pines, until the full moon brings another surge of supernatural threats to her coastal town. Ferocious wolves, deadly necromancers, and shambling zombies have descended upon the neighborhood, so Shiloh needs to gain control of her magical abilities—fast!

It sucks that she has a crippling fear of the dark, which for a demon hunter can be an epic problem. But she spends so much time wallowing in the darkness, how can she not become a part of it?

When her classmates are attacked by a mysterious creature and her father is murdered, Shiloh vows vengeance. Forcing her phobias aside, she forms an unlikely coven of supernaturally gifted teens to help her eradicate this menace. Except that’s not all Shiloh has to worry about. She’s battling a different monster within herself and struggling not to become the very thing she fights: evil.

But with demon blood inside her—anything can happen…


My Thoughts:


What can I say? I knew before I started this book that it would be great!
Before I started I was curious of the book title but now I definitively know. It really is a mayhem going on. You get new weird things happening and new characters that we are introduced to.
As the plot says Shiloh meets new allies and the people she allies with are soo unexpected! But I love it!
I must say that I at first thought that Sherry put to many different supernatural creatures in one book but as it progressed I ended up loving it. It would not be a good story otherwise.


Shiloh is so stongminded and when she wants something she makes it happen. I love how she doesn't care about what people thinks about her. If she want to dye her hair pink she does so without blinking.
I really felt sorry for Shiloh when her dad was killed and her sorrow was so great it could consume her. But she would not let it. Instead she turned to anger and vengance. Vengance is all she thinks about, but what happens when and if she finds it? That you will just have to see when you read it.


Trent, the all to lovely Trent! I love him too! I can´t really say much about him without spoilers so I will leave it at that =)







No comments: