Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Teaser tuesday: The Burning star




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading.

*******************************************

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!

This week my teaser is from my current read "The burning star" by Jessie Lane
find out more about this book on goodreads

Don´t you just love this cover! It is so beautiful!
I frose.
Every muscle my body owned
locked down in fear.
The growl that vibrated in front of me
was the most menacing thing I´ve ever heard.
I was too terrified to move.
 
 


1 comment:

Beth F said...

Yikes!!


I'm playing today too at Beth Fish Reads