Saturday, August 4, 2012

Saturday Snapshot: Summer Barbecue!


Saturday Snapshot is hosted by Alyce @ AT Home With Books.
Share your photos with us! They can be old or new but should be taken by you!


Today me and my sisters went to a barbecue at our dads house and we had a great time.
I thought I would share a couple of photos from that this week.

Me and Amori, the best nephew in the world!

Alot of food!

And of course some Thai food since our dad´s girlfriend is from Thailand =)    






So what do you guys have to share this week? 

Lots of Love,

9 comments:

Cheryl @ Tales of the Marvelous said...

What great smiles! And that food looks delicious. :)

Rebecca @ The Key to the Gate said...

Your nephew looks adorable and the Thai food looks delicious! Thanks for sharing!
Rebecca @ The Key to the Gate

Alyce said...

Oh, you are so lucky! I absolutely love Thai food, especially the fried rice (or anything else with basil for that matter). :)

edgar said...

The dishes look delicious and you and Amori have good reasons to smile.

Kailana said...

Your nephew is so cute!

Unknown said...

That is the sweetest looking boy on the planet! And that food looks amazing! Bet that was the best BBQ ever. Makes me want to find a fun BBQ to go to now...

Barbara The Healthy Nut said...

What a sweet photo- all smiles! Do you post Thai recipes too???
Here's a link to my photo this week:http://barbarathehealthynut.blogspot.com/2012/07/gone-hikin.html

Susan Lindquist said...

Let me just dive into that big bowl of fried rice (?) ... it's lookin' really good to me! Sweet grinning faces! Bet it was a fun afternoon!

Louise said...

Wow, that all looks so fabulous, and your nephew is so cute.