Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: If I should die



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme and is hosted by Jill @ breaking the spine.

This week we are waiting for If I should die by Amy Plum



The final book in the DIE FOR ME trilogy will be released in May 2013!
I will not lose another person I love. I will not let history repeat itself.
Vincent waited lifetimes to find me, but in an instant our future together was shattered. He was betrayed by someone we both called a friend, and I lost him. Now our enemy is determined to rule over France’s immortals, and willing to wage a war to get what they want.
It shouldn’t be possible, none of it should be, but this is my reality. I know Vincent is somewhere out there, I know he’s not completely gone, and I will do anything to save him.
After what we’ve already fought to achieve, a life without Vincent is unimaginable. He once swore to avoid dying—to go against his nature and forsake sacrificing himself for others—so that we could be together. How can I not risk everything to bring my love back to me?


11 comments:

biochemguy said...

I hadn't heard of this book or even the series before so thank you for selecting it! Thanks for sharing and for commenting on my WoW earlier, I do appreciate it! ^.^

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOh nice! Pretty cover! I didn't get into this series as much as I had hoped. Hope you enjoy this one!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Unknown said...

I still need to read the second book but I am also excited for this one! Thanks for stopping by!

Tanya Patrice said...

Ooh what a gorgeous cover! Thanks for sharing this one - it looks amazing.

Grace Fonseca said...

What a beautiful cover. I love all the covers. Come visit me as well.

Grace

Michelle Sedeño said...

I still haven't read this series but I heard it's good. I've been wanting to read it.
This cover didn't get me, though. I think it's a little cartoon-y compared to the first two book covers.
Here's my Wednesday post.
Have a great day!

Elisabeth said...

I haven't read this series yet, but there's a nagging thought in the back of my head that says I want to. :)

InkkReviews said...

great cover! love it . Check Out my WoW Katie @ Inkk

Adriana C said...

Nice pick! I can’t wait to read this either.
Here is My WOW

mk said...

I haven't read any of the previous books in the series but I'll definitely read them. I really like the sound of all of them and I can't wait to finally get the opportunity to read book one. Great pick! I hope you enjoy book 3.
Come check out my WOW post.

Anonymous said...

I need to read the series..It will probably be when the final book released so i can read them all back to back!

Here is Mine


Maria