In this feature we will highlight an author and a book that we really enjoy reading from in the contemporary romance genre. There are so many great books out there and so many awesome authors. So this is a chance for us to recommend some books and authors that we or one of us really like.
This is what you do if you want to join:
- Highlight an author and a book that you enjoy by that author.
- Tell us what you like about the author you have chosen and why the book is worth reading.
- Use our CRM button or make your own
- Link back in your post to ratherbarefoot.blogspot.com so others can join this feature.
- Link up at the end of this post by using inlinkz.
- If you do not have blog leave a comment with a recommendation of an author and a book.
This week I want to introduce to you an author that I was introduced to by a friend of mine in junior high school. So it was a while ago. But I still remember that first book i read about her. I was completely in love with her world and her characters. I´ve read several books by her since then and I have also seen a movie based on one of her novels. She is an amazing writer and she writes with such passion. Her characters feels so real and I felt like I was inside her books when I read them and went through their trials in life with them. She is really good at that. Read more about Maeve Binchy on goodreads and on maevebinchy.com
//Ad on goodreads//
David Power and Clare O'Brien both grew up dreaming of escape from the battered seaside town of Castlebay, but they might as well have had the ocean between them. David is the cherished son of a prosperous doctor, while Clare lives with her large family behind their faltering store, longing for a moment of quiet to study. When they both go to university in Dublin, he as a matter of course, she on a hard-won scholarship their worlds collide. They find freedom in each other?until the families, lovers, and secrets they left in Castlebay come back to haunt them.
Loading InLinkz ...