In this feature we will highlight an author and a book that we really enjoy reading from in the contemporary romance genre. There are so many great books out there and so many awesome authors. So this is a chance for us to recommend some books and authors that we or one of us really like.
This is what you do if you want to join:
- Highlight an author and a book that you enjoy by that author.
- Tell us what you like about the author you have chosen and why the book is worth reading.
- Use our CRM button or make your own
- Link back in your post to ratherbarefoot.blogspot.com so others can join this feature.
- Leave a comment with your URL
- If you do not have blog leave a comment with a recommendation of an author and a book.
I just read one of his books and it was so amazing, he writes real and down to earth with both humor and sadness. He is so worth looking up and you can find out more about Charles Sheehan-Miles on goodreads.
Alex Thompson’s life is following the script. A pre-law student at Columbia University, she’s focused on her grades, her life and her future. The last thing she needs is to reconnect with the boy who broke her heart.All books in this series:
Dylan Paris comes home from Afghanistan severely injured and knows that the one thing he cannot do is drag Alex into the mess he’s made of his life.
When Dylan and Alex are assigned to the same work study program and are forced to work side by side, they have to make new ground rules to keep from killing each other.
Only problem is, they keep breaking the rules.
The first rule is to never, ever talk about how they fell in love.
Just remember to breathe
A song for Julia