In this feature we will highlight an author and a book that we really enjoy reading from in the contemporary romance genre. There are so many great books out there and so many awesome authors. So this is a chance for us to recommend some books and authors that we or one of us really like.
This is what you do if you want to join:
- Highlight an author and a book that you enjoy by that author.
- Tell us what you like about the author you have chosen and why the book is worth reading.
- Use our CRM button or make your own
- Link back in your post to ratherbarefoot.blogspot.com so others can join this feature.
- Leave a comment with your URL
- If you do not have blog leave a comment with a recommendation of an author and a book.
I just read A happy accident that really liked and therefore I wanted to share it with you guys. This book is a really lovely love story with so much emotion. It is absolutely a read that I am sure anyone would enjoy. I really enjoyed Evan Tyler`s writing style. Read more about Evan Tyler on goodreads
A Story Inspired by Steven Tyler: The first book in a three-part seriesAd A happy Accident on goodreads
It happened by accident, a lottery of events…
In 1988, a blind seven-year-old lay in a hospital room longing for her mother, unaware that eight years earlier a chance encounter occurred that would shape her life.
American musician Bobby Carter moved to Manchester, England with one objective—to become a major player in the postpunk scene of the late Seventies. His quest for stardom steers him in the direction of Kindle Hyrum, whose feistiness is only exceeded by her raw beauty. Though Bobby’s steady pursuit trumps Kindle’s cheeky resistance—sweeping them into present bliss—past secrets, new temptations, and a series of hapless and happy accidents will determine their future...and the future of a blind child.
Set to the lyrical soundtrack of the 60s and 70s, A Happy Accident is a story of love and choice that transcends the ages.