Friday, April 26, 2013

Follow Friday!

8474595901 873f4993f4 Feature & Follow #137
Hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can read






RULES
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
(Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts
Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}

(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers

Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it     into your posts.

Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your  comments and that they are now following you.

If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed

Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”

If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers.


 
Happy Follow Friday!

Is there a song that reminds you of a book? Or vice versa? What is the song & the book?

Ooh This was hard! I would say Awolation - Sail reminds me of Beg for Mercy by Shannon Dermott. Everytime I hear it I think of Flynn. *sigh*


What about you?

Well for cecilia that would be dark paradice by Lana del rey. It reminds me so much of Spiritus by Dana Michelle Burnett!  If you have read the book and heard the song uou will know what I mean!

5 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

This one was hard! I wasn't able to answer entirely. I thought of a great song that makes me think it could fit to a book, but I wasn't able to think of which book.

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Anonymous said...

Hopping though!
New GFC follower!
Bieke @ Bookaddict Bieke

Unknown said...

Hopping on through!! Following via GFC and Twitter.

Katelynn@ Literary Chameleon

www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Haven't read that book, but the sing is nice.
Old follower
my F&F
http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/04/friday-56-29-feature-friday-28.html

BeautyAttitudeYou said...

Hi, Sandra. I've found another Sandra. :)

Nice choice. Lana Del Rey is awesome.

New blog follower via GFC.

Thanks,
Sandra

SSBF Blog