In this feature we will highlight an author and a book that we really enjoy reading from in the contemporary romance genre. There are so many great books out there and so many awesome authors. So this is a chance for us to recommend some books and authors that we or one of us really like.
This is what you do if you want to join:
- Highlight an author and a book that you enjoy by that author.
- Tell us what you like about the author you have chosen and why the book is worth reading.
- Use our CRM button or make your own
- Link back in your post to ratherbarefoot.blogspot.com so others can join this feature.
- Leave a comment with your URL
- Leave a comment with a recommendation of an author and a book.
This week we are featuring author BJ Harvey. I just read her debut novel Lost in Distraction and i absolutely loved the book. Can´t wait for book tw in this series. A review will be up shortly =)
But her exile is dramatically cut short by the entrance of a dark haired, blue-eyed, smirking man who shakes her to the core, achieving what everyone else before him has failed to do, he makes her feel again.
As much as he wishes it were different, fate has not brought Braxton James into Elise’s life, or has it. Brax has to keep her safe from people in her life who have ulterior motives and may want to hurt her.
Elise has no idea the threat she faces, and Brax wants to make sure it stays that way. But as Brax struggles with getting close to her, he begins to live a lie. Unable to resist the pull that is Elise’s bright green eyes, infectious giggle, and loving heart, he finds it impossible to stay away, so the double life of being Elise’s boyfriend and keeping her safe begins.
Full of twists and turns, danger and revelations that no-one could predict, you won’t be the only one lost in distraction.