In this feature we will highlight an author and a book that we really enjoy reading from in the contemporary romance genre. There are so many great books out there and so many awesome authors. So this is a chance for us to recommend some books and authors that we or one of us really like.
This is what you do if you want to join:
- Highlight an author and a book that you enjoy by that author.
- Tell us what you like about the author you have chosen and why the book is worth reading.
- Use our CRM button or make your own
- Link back in your post to ratherbarefoot.blogspot.com so others can join this feature.
- Leave a comment with your URL
- Leave a comment with a recommendation of an author and a book.
I have read two books by Kendall and I really liked them both. I like her writing style and her stories a lot so she will be our featured author this week. The first book I read was "Hard to love" and the second one is called "The Impact of you". Read more about Kendall Ryan on Goodreads.
Jase, numb from his own family drama, has grown bored with weekends fueled by nameless girls and countless bottles when he meets Avery. Helping her cope with her past is better than dealing with the bullshit his own life’s served up. Determined to drive away the painful secret she’s guarding, he appoints himself her life coach, and challenges her to new experiences. Getting close to her and being the one to make her smile are simply perks of the job.
But when Avery’s past boldly saunters in, refusing to be forgotten, can Jase live with the truth about the girl he’s fallen for?