Monday, July 14, 2014

Update/Apology

Hi Lovely readers!


I hope all of you are well and have a great summer wherever you are in the World :)
This is a bit of an update and foremost a huge apology to you!


The past weeks we have been very bad at updating the blog and giving it our all as we want to and should be doing. The reason for this is this;
My sister Cecilia has 2 kids that take all her time. Especially the little 11 month old she has.
Therefore I took on most of the work and time with the blog after she got her daughter. BUT, now it´s my turn to be busy. I am getting married in 5 weeks and all my waken time is occupied with wedding thoughts and planning. This in between my full time job (with lots of overtime I might add) and trying to work out 4 times a week. This has left me little time to be Active on the blog.


I just wanted to let you all know about this so that you don´t wonder why we are so bad with the updates recently. I will try to get our weekly memes going again but there might not be much time for anything else up to the wedding. We do have one Review/blogtour scheduled for an awesome book in the beginning of august though. So that´s something to look forward to at least.


I hope you all can bear with us a little bit longer just until we get back on our feet again with some nice updates :)


Here is a pic from my bachloretteparty =)

No comments: