In this feature we will highlight an author and a book that we really enjoy reading from in the contemporary romance genre. There are so many great books out there and so many awesome authors. So this is a chance for us to recommend some books and authors that we or one of us really like.
This is what you do if you want to join:This week I want to highlight Rosamunde Pilcher. She is another author I read a lot from when I was younger and I really love her writing style. She is amazing at capturing the scenery in her books. When you open a book by her and starts reading it is like you step inside her books and it´s like you are right there. You can really see the world she is describing. It is just amazing. This week I am going to highlight my favorite book by her called September. You can read more about Rosamunde Pilcher on goodreads.
- Highlight an author and a book that you enjoy by that author.
- Tell us what you like about the author you have chosen and why the book is worth reading.
- Use our CRM button or make your own
- Link back in your post to ratherbarefoot.blogspot.com so others can join this feature.
- Link up at the end of this post by using inlinkz.
- If you do not have blog leave a comment with a recommendation of an author and a book.
Rosamunde Pilcher's Scotland ...where the fields flourish with greenery, the hills bloom with purple, and the lochs glitter with the bright blue of the sky.
September...when the heather is in full flower, the first chill of autumn cools the air, and the countryside stirs with hunt balls, dinner parties, and dance.
Rosamunde Pilcher's September. . . a story of homecomings and heartbreaks, friendships, betrayals, forgiveness and love
Loading InLinkz ...